Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm So Behind

I'm so behind in everything. I have alot to post about and no time to do it. It is overwhelming. I have decided to start with today. Jack was in a play for his kindergarten class. It was seriously adorable. Here is a picture for the mamas...

Click on this one and see him delivering lines. Jack's teacher did a great job of teaching them to practically yell their lines. It was awesome. One time the audience all started giggling because Jack said his part so loud. I did bribe him beforehand with a little lego set, because he wasn't too excited about the whole thing. (For the grandmas I have it on video tape...next time we are together you can check it out.)

Jack caught me taking this picture, I love his cute face.


Also, an announcement that I am no longer sicker than a dog! I am finally left my morning (not to mention noon and night) sickness behind. Hooray for me. Much more blogging to come.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so in love with Jack. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

HOORAY! LOVE MOM

Kim said...

He looks so cute in those pictures. He's got the best smile!

Angelique said...

I bet the girl in the pink and purple dress has a crush on Jack. I would if I were her, look at him in that costume.

Yay for no sickness! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.

Earl Family said...

Jack looks awesome!

Welcome back to blogville It is good to see you posting again. I have missed you.

So happy you are feeling better!

duke of earl said...

yo, next play let us know...we've got nothing going on...

Allison said...

So-o cute!