Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates

Some updates for my mamas...


This is Carolina, going to get her cast off. The only problem is that her funny limp is now apparently a habit. So when she's running, it kindof looks like she is skipping. We keep telling her "Walk normal!"


This is a picture of the kind of messes Carolina makes. I took a picture as evidence for Joey.


Jack with his AMAZING kindergarten teacher Mrs. Bowles. He was "star of the week" this week.



Jack in his new uniform for little league. He is on the Padres and is #1. He was so excited to get this number!


My sister Sam came to visit this week. This is Owen with Aunt Angelique.



Justin with Kate and baby Dougie...sorry I cut his head off.



We tried to do some fun stuff, like going to Chuckie Cheese.


We were dancing, I LOVE Ash's dance hands.


Kate and Owen, busting a move.

9 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Can't wait to see all of these kids!
LOVE MOM

Earl Family said...

Love the updates! How sad is it that we live 5 minutes from each other and I have to read your blog to find out what is going on in your world? :P

gramyflys said...

Great pictures, Cali. I didn't know that Justin and Angelique had their baby. That's great!This blog is the best thing you ever did for these grandmas!!!! Thanks!

Angelique said...

Holy mess! That's incredible. I guess I'll find out what that's like some day.

Jack is a handsome little guy in his baseball uniform, love it!

Supercords said...

Thanks for the update Cali. I know I'm not related, but it still feels like they are my nieces and nephews.

duke of earl said...

i actually prefer that the picture crops my head...

mumovearls said...

So funny!-n

lysh said...

Ashley dancing...does that mean that both of you are feeling better?

Lindsay said...

I think it's super funny that CC is the one making the messes and not Grace. She's one of a kind that girl! :)