Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Cool Cousins


This post is written by Tyson, age 9.

On June 27th my second cousins are coming.They are staying for 9 days and for the 4th of July.Their names are, Cooper (Floyd) age 9, Ryland (Ry)age 12,Dane (Monkey)age 7, Bryson (Cowboy) age 4, Colter,age 1 and uncle Cannon. They are all boys.

We like to stay up late and watch suns games and play basketball. We also like to play video games and put pictures on my computer.

Almost every 4th of July they come here and we stay up late. And we like to have sleep overs. Last time they came Ryland got the swine flu.

Last time I went to Arizona we had a 3 point contest and whoever made it got 1 buck! And I made it and so did Dane we went to the final round. But he won so he ended up with 2 bucks.It was still awesome.

7 comments:

Cali said...

Good job Tyson.

gramyflys said...

That's an awesome post, Ty. Love it!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Great pictures of Jack! Ty I think you could take over your Mom's blog. Write a little about all the kids. and post some pictures.
Love Grandma Connie

TY and Jack said...

grandma thats not jack that me and my cousin

TY and Jack said...

grandma thats not jack that me and my cousin

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Ty I recognize you. I was talking about the baseball pictures of Jack. Now I want to see baseball pictures of you. Have a great time with your second cousins.
Love Grandma Connie

5 boys said...

That's awesome Tyson. Can't wait to come hang with you. It will be a blast,