Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Favorite Mamas

Just wanted to mention all of my favorite MOMS today.

Thanks mom, for being pregnant and miserable for me...then having me and raising me to be the woman that I am. You did a great job...look how I turned out!



The other MOM in my life! You have always treated me as one of your own.



I still have all of my grandmas. They are AMAZING WOMEN!!!

My mom's mom:

My dad's mom:
Joey's mom's mom:

....and dad's mom:

Everything I am able to do for my own kids come as a result of years of hard work by these amazing moms. I love you all so much.

I had a great day today. Roses, chocolate, hand made gifts from my kids, a long nap and NO DISHES! After the kids sang a primary song in sacrament meeting Carolina asked me "Mom, are you so happy that you are about to cry?" I wasn't, I was more in a giggly mood watching my kids up there, but it made me think. I am doing exactly what I always dreamed of. Being a mom is hard and good. So to finish, a picture of my little darlings. The reason why all the hard work is worth it.

7 comments:

Allison said...

So cute, Cali! You are a great, great mom! I'm so glad your Mother's Day was wonderful!

p.s. How did my mom get into that snow white outfit????

Peggy Dee said...

What a beautiful post! You are a gem.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Thanks dear. I love you. You are a great Mom!
LOVE MOM

gramyflys said...

What a beautiful tribute your post was, Cali. Thank you for including me! There are no better Moms than my five daughters and I love how you all learn from each other. And about the Snow White costume, Alli. Let me just say this, it wasn't easy.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Cali, thank you for all that you are and do. Dad D

Lindsay said...

Cali! I've missed so many of your blog entries! Ahh! Love the blessing pictures of Fi, sad for you that your parents left again, and super cute picture of CC and Gigi in their x-mas dresses! Keep those posts comin'!

emi. said...

oh i love you! (thanks for voting!) (p.s. i know this is completely unrelated to this blog post).