Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Hair Day, Dance Class

It was spirit week at school, and I wanted to throw up a picture of crazy hair day. The best quote that morning was when Jack said, feeling uncomfortable with the whole idea of it all: "Mom, I'm just not a crazy hair kinda guy!"

I told them to pose "crazy"...Grace didn't have crazy hair day at her school, but every day is crazy hair for her...until I tame the wild fluffball that is her hair. This entails lots of spray and brushing.
Here is a picture from the girls' dance class, I thought Grandma Connie might enjoy. They were doing sleeping beauty, and the teacher even bought Gracie a special dress in a smaller size...is she short or what?


The girls favorite week was Lion King, and they wanted to pose to show their tails:


These sisters sure love each other!

A random post I know, but I am trying to get my pictures up.

3 comments:

ashleyboice said...

missing you like CRAZY

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Hooray!!
Love Grandma Connie

gramyflys said...

Adorable!!! Great pics...sure love it when you post!! Thanks!