Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Break

The kids were out of school and my sisters out of town. What's a girl to do? Joey worked and the rest of us "hung out". We played games and watched movies. One night we went up the canyon for a little hiking with the kids. Those of you who know me well are probably gasping right now. We are not big on hiking per se....but it was fun and most importantly, FREE. Here are lots of pictures for the grandmas.
I tried to get pictures of each kid...Ty:


Gigi, all bundled (it was a little chilly, but the leaves were changing and it was beautiful):

FI

Jack
Lina





Baby Fi's first Cheese Puff:

Add Subway sandwiches for an instant party!



Everytime we go up the canyon I am amazed by the beauty and vow to take more advantage of living here in Utah. We'll see how it goes.

12 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah for family time!!!!

I am obsessed with Fi's coat. I love it.

Angelique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Love the pictures. Thank you very much. It was great to talk to you.
Love Mom

Earl Family said...

So happy to see some updates! All of you look great. Your kids are getting so old.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

I loved the peruvian hats on the girls.

Gords said...

What fun parents! Nice job getting out of the house and enjoying the fall weather. I bet the kids had a ball.

Allison said...

I love being cozy on a blanket on the grass. And Fiona with the cheesepuff is too cute! Great pics!

Allison said...

I love those little munchkin faces! Documenting a child's first cheese puff is so important...glad you didn't miss it! :) Way to brave the chilly weather and get out together for some family fun! See you soon!

::lindsay said...

I'm so impressed you guys went hiking! Wow! That's awesome.

gramyflys said...

Oh, those faces! How I love 'em. Thanks for the pictures and post, although I have no idea how you find time to do it!!!

amber said...

You guys do have some beautiful country down there. Its good to check in and see how you guys are doing. Too bad you no longer have any business in Moses Lake, we could all go hiking around a corn field.
Sean

Anonymous said...

LOVE seeing pictures of those five CUTE kids... and you guys, too!