Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Visit to Sam

In June, my sister Sam had a baby, Joslyn Miller. I was so excited to make a visit sans kids, so I could see the new arrival, and actually be semi-helpful for once in my life. Making the trip even more momentous was the fact that my mom would be there too, all the way from Madrid. I knew I had to make this happen!! My mom-in-law donated a airline pass so that I would be able to go. THANKS MOM EMIG!!! Ash went the 2 days before me and so we were there for 1 night together. We took advantage of the opportunity to catch eclipse together as sisters!
Me and my MOM!
Playing beauty parlor with the twins.
I can't remember if it was Kate or Owen who snapped this shot.
We did alot of laughing...which was not great for Samantha's c-section wound!
Love that we are all in pjs most of the time.
I had to include this picture of Kate, because I love the fact that we are watching The Bachelorette. (including Kyle)
Owen with sister.
My mom bought the girls these sweatsuits from Costco...adorable. Also while there, I was able to get 4 church dresses for sixty dollars, and lots of school clothes for the girls. The time went so quickly, as all great times do.

3 comments:

gramyflys said...

SO glad you had such a fun time with your family. Those will be special memories for all of you.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Thanks for the memories.
Love Mom

Angie said...

LOVE the matching sweatsuits on those girls. soo cute.