Monday, March 23, 2009

My Blogging Hiatus

Okay, so obviously...I've been on a break. My closest peeps know the reason, and I will now announce it to the world. I am pregnant.

I'm a person who gets really nauseous for about the first 16 weeks or so. My main goal during these horrible weeks is to sit very still. I turn into a strange hermit. I watch my kids and home get dirtier by the day. I am about 11 weeks right now....just waiting it out. I have to tell everyone I am pregnant, or they think I am acting very strange. My mom says I get "this look". So, no, I'm not glaring at you... I am just concentrating very hard on keeping my stomach from losing its contents.

So, if you drop by and notice my kids are still wearing pjs at 3:00 in the afternoon, please know, I'm just getting by here! One side benefit...I have lost 10 pounds. My jeans feel absolutely dreamy, for the moment. (Don't worry, I will make up for this later, when I love food again....I can't wait.)

I have been praying alot and reminding myself that TIME WILL PASS.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Congratulations, Cali. We're glad to hear the news. Get better soon, both you and Carolina.

Angelique said...

(Same thing I wrote on Ashley's) I'm sorry you are so, so sick. Yuck. You are sure tough though. I'm a baby when I'm sick.

gramyflys said...

We couldn't be happier to welcome number 15 to the "Cousin Club." I was hoping that for some strange reason that you wouldn't get sick this time. We are praying for you and hope the time will pass quickly. We love you, little mama of five!!!!

tamikay said...

How exciting! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Nausea is not something I deal well with.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]