Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rock Band

I know almost every family around this great country has similar photos of their family playing this hilarious game...but I couldn't resist posting the following....

Justin and Angelique, Ashley and Cort and Joey and I had a fun (and funny) night of Rock Band. This was in January sometime, but I am just getting to it.

You might want to click on these pictures to get the full effect of the facial expressions.

I love Ashley in mid-clap on this one.


When Cort knew I was going to snap a picture he would pull the funniest faces.


Joey, really getting into the vocals.


Justin takes a turn on the mic...


Ashley, singing along even though someone else was the lead. Cort isn't the only one who likes to pull faces.


I like this one because I am playing the foot drum for Ash. Once again, love the faces.

Dad, can't wait til you get back from the mish...you are gonna love this game!

12 comments:

Samantha said...

I want to say BOOOO but instead I'll just say- looks like so much fun! Sad I missed it!

Cali said...

Sam I miss you so much.

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had an AMAZING trip. I loved the pictures. Your parents look good. Sadly enough...I have NEVR played this game. Would LOVE to, but haven't! I guess none of us poor law school students can afford it! Someday...

Kim said...

I have yet to play this game. If there was a group I'd want to play it with it would be you guys. Wow, that sounds like I'm inviting myself over or something. I just mean you guys are way fun!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Now we can form a group!!!!

ashleyboice said...

man i look bad in those pictures. I guess that is the drawback to wearing sweatpants to everything

Angie said...

I wish I knew what songs you guys jammed to. looks like you guys got all the moves down!

duke of earl said...

sometimes i rock TOO hard...

tiff said...

By the by Happy Belated Birthday. I heard I missed out on a dinner party-don't worry I wont take offense. j/j

Angelique said...

This was such a fun night.I need to work on my facial expressions.

Peggy Dee said...

I just read about your trip. It sounded so great. I loved looking at the pictures of your house because I visited there. That was a great yard! I remember the bunnies hopping around. Glad you got to go!

Lindsay said...

that looks like a blast! I've never played but heard really super fun things about it! The pictures are hilarious!