Friday, April 3, 2009

A Months Review in Pictures...#2 Angelique's Baby Shower

A beautiful night with a great turnout. Unfortunately, once all the guests started arriving I was busy writing down the gifts...so I sorta stopped taking pictures. I wanted to post what I have though.

Linh made DELICIOUS pork and potstickers. I cannot believe I don't have a picture of Linh...


I took some pictures to show how adorable Kaelynn had made her house. See the cute onsies she hung (and later gave to Angelique).



A cute sign in table with guesses for birthweight, length time and date, and also advice...



The gift table, with "It's a boy" on diapers.



Outside her house.



Angelique's special chair.


The guest of honor.


Ashley...chillin.


A funny picture of the 3 pregnant ladies...


The "hostess with the mostest" Kaelynn...


The spread. Please notice the cute baby booty candy containers Kaelynn made for everyone to take home.


This was a great night. Thanks Jason for watching all 10 kids at my house...that was above and beyond the call of duty.

1 comment:

gramyflys said...

Beautiful shower. We are excited for the new arrival..let us know!