Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jack Turns Seven

So, we were down with the flu on Jack's birthday. So we had a party when we all got better. He wanted a camo cake, and to go the Nickelcade with his buddies. All the pictures are a bit blurry, but enjoy anyway!








Ash and I were totally grossed out by the Nickelcade...I felt like I wanted to bathe myself and the kids in antibacterial gel when we got home. It was hot and stinky, but the boys sure loved it!

Jack is a great kid. He has a quick wit, is super smart and funny. He is a very verbal person. We are working on his attitude, and he has made great strides on trying to only say nice things...or I guess, think before he speaks. He is such a joy to me. He helps me take care of Grace and has started to play nicely with Carolina too. He is best friends with his brother Ty. His enthusiasm and smile can light up a room. I feel honored to be his mom. We love you Jack!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Jack's such a great kid. My boys would have loved to celebrate at the nicklecade with him, although I'm with you....gross!

Happy Birthday Jackson D....we sure love ya!

Anonymous said...

Seven??? How is it possible!