Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you want to see Fiona grow up?

I am a horrible blogger. Anyone who knows me knows this. I have decided to do a whole post with pictures of Fiona. At least I will have some scant recording of her baby years. As a fifth child in my family, she is lucky to have pictures at all. I love you Fi!
Fiona spends alot of time with Grandma Aha, who is so patient and loving with her! Fiona eats half her breakfast of egg on toast every morning...

Fiona's best buddy is Henry.
I remember taking this picture because I was so excited that Fiona was playing with Carolina and Grace. They play all the time now. It makes me so happy. It reminds me of Cali, Ashley, Samantha.



She has the same gap as Jack and CC.
Everyday I do my baby's hair. She loves to pull it out, so most of the time she looks a little rough around the edges, here she is sporting her rooster look.
Fiona's first pigtails! What an exciting day. She is finally starting to get hair.
Mug shot.
From the back.
The classic gross picture with food on face. I like her smile though. Fiona is a great eater. She has been my most coordinated child with utensils. She refuses to be fed like a baby and insists on doing everything herself.
She gives me this look quite often.


Go Cougars!!!!

Her newest thing is to make this face when I say smile....is she copying me?
Fiona is a fun baby. She is very opinionated and has a loud voice which she uses to get whatever she wants. She loves to sing and dance and is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba. She is also obsessed with my ipad, and knows how to navigate it like a pro. She can play any game, or go into netflix and choose a show. It is kindof amazing. She is FINALLY starting to talk. Well, maybe I should rephrase that...she is finally starting to be understandable. She has been a blabbermouth since the beginning. She very bossy, and very well-loved. The kids are great with her. She is our little mascot. We call her by a whole host of nick names...Fi, fi-fie, nona, noner-bones, fin, fidstonias, ni-noni, fid the squid, to name a few. We love you Fiona Calista Emig!

2 comments:

Earl Family said...

Cali - I am loving the updates! Keep them coming sister!

Allison said...

Those eyes are unreal! She is so darn cute, Cali!! I can't believe she is getting so big!