Monday, October 17, 2011

Pictures I like

This post is comprised of pictures from January 2011-recent....just like the title says, pictures I like, in random order even.

They didn't pose for this or even know I took it. Joey is reading the kids Stuart Little. They love it. I love it too.
Grace had pajama day at preschool. I just love an elf in gold shoes.

Sisters playing babies in Aha's chair.
I love Grandma's face in this one.
In their winter dresses, looking out the window. They weren't posing, I just snapped this one.
I love these blue eyed kids!
Best buddies going out for a romp in the yard.
Carolina was sad. (But wow, just look at those eyes!)
Then she was happy...oh the life of a girl! I like this picture because it shows how CC lost her front tooth.
For every game we get all decked out in our gear!

I love this picture of Dougie I took when he was at my house when Angelique was having Mimi.

Jack's class put on a musical play "click clack moo, cows that type" Jack is great in these kind of things, using a loud voice and clear pronunciation.
The kids had "favorite literary character" day at school, which I felt stressed about, and was actually inclined to ignore. I couldn't believe it when the boys came downstairs that morning totally dressed in costumes that they had improvised themselves. Tyson was "thing 2" from Dr. Suess and Jack was a character from a goosebumps book entitled "vampire breath" (he even had a prop). I quickly helped CC dress like Goldilocks and we were set to go!

3 comments:

Angie said...

love the costumes!
such a cute elf, and I;m auper impressed your kids made up their costumes for school.

such adorable kids.

Angelique said...

I too love Grandma Jones' face in that picture. Grace in her pj's is sooo adorable.

Joey is going to need a shot gun when your girls start dating..they are so dang pretty and smart and fun.

Allison said...

I could say something about every single picture! SO cute! But one thing is, Carolina is changing so much to me!! Her face shape or something....gorgeous!

And seriously, your kids doing their own costumes?? That would NEVER happen at our house!