Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay, Get Ready...

There will be LOTS of pictures on the next few posts. I want to document Christmas, which may be boring for others, but this is a journal for me, so here we go. This year for Christmas we got together with the EMIG side of the family. Everyone came from far and wide to meet up in Bear Lake at a cabin we rented. I was a little nervous, I must admit, because there were 14 kids under the age of 8 in attendance. I was scared it would be too crazy and stressful. Instead it was awesome and amazing. It was such a joy to see all these little cousins running around together, playing so hard. We all made it home without any car troubles...(there were crazy snowstorms) and without any trips to the ER....also, no throwing up, so that in itself was a miracle!


Before we went to the cabin, family arrived in stages, to my house to hang out. It was so fun and I was proud of my home for being able the withstand all the visitors. First, Emily and Jared came all the way from ALASKA! Oh, how I have missed these people. It almost hurts me to think about it. Avery and Addison became instant bffs with my Carolina and Grace. CC and Addie, got into quite a few sticky situations...as partners in crime: One of them being getting into Aunt Natalie's make-up. (notice one of these girls looks slightly more repentant than the other!)




Okay, so the kids are freaking out!!! Looks like I'll have to pick this up tomorrow.

4 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

MORE!!!LOVE MOM

Supercords said...

I always say--left out makeup bags are fair game.

Peggy Dee said...

I'll never get to sleep tonight wondering what happens next!

Allison said...

It's a great start! If I hadn't been there for the rest of it I'd be on the edge of my seat waiting for more!