Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here I Go Again

Are you ready for more updates? I will start in January. My in-laws came for a great visit and we blessed Fiona and Henry on the same day. We figured one party would be easier. Okay, prepare yourself for LOTS of photos: (photography by Cortney Boice by the way...love it!)

The woman of the hour: Fiona!


And now with the man of the hour: Henry! Henry, by the way, is so incredibly chubby by now that it was funny to even look at these pictures. I am really behind on this blog. Fiona is much taller now but her face is still really similar....not Hens though!


I hesitate to put this chubby-faced picture of myself, but hey, I was there and I this IS what I looked like that day.


Joey with his incredible parents. I love this picture because they all look so happy.



Four generations of Emigs! Joseph, Ruth, and Joey.


My parents with both babies, by now Fi was out of her fancy dress, but still cute.

My dad did the food. It was quite the spread. (thanks daddy.)


One more of Fi. She is sporting her grandma Lori's blessing cap and blanket. It was a good day.

8 comments:

luke & misty meldrum family said...

She is so darling!!!!!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Hooray, Hooray!! More, More!!
LOVE MOM

Earl Family said...

"ditto" to what your mom said. We love the updates and we want more! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep those updates coming, Cali... in ALL your spare time!!! Love ya!

duke of earl said...

it's good to see you back...

Angie said...

oh my goodness Fiona is so so precious. That blessing outfit is to die for!

ashleyboice said...

yay...i love when you post. Cute fiona....skinny Henry he might need to go on a diet.

gramyflys said...

My heart skips a beat when I see there is a new post from you! That WAS a wonderful Blessing Day, and yes, the food that Doug prepared was to die for! I still dream about that pomegranate salad! Glad we could be there...MORE PLEASE!!!! And did I mention that Fiona is a BEAUTY???