Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Randomness

I am the first counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. This is a busy calling. I don't write much about it, but I thought I would throw up a quick pic of some of the girls. Right now I am busy planning camp and trek. Help!

I told these girls to pose "busy" during our "Iron Chef" activity. It turned out really fun.



Are they beautiful or what? I thought 14-15 year old girls were supposed to be more awkward!




This is Debbie, my advisor and dear friend. I LOVE her!!!

Okay, to make this post live up to it's title of randomness, I will now post a picture of my adorable daughters in their Christmas dresses, and tell you a cute thing Carolina Jones said. She asked me when we could go to disneyland. I said, "Someday"...to which she replied, "Mom, someday is when I am going to get married."


Maybe the underlying theme to this post could be, beautiful women!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love it when you post.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

How did I miss this great post?
LOVE MOM