Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Okay, so the real reason we go to all this Halloween trouble, well besides the obvious candy rewards, is so that I can have cute pictures of my kids dressed up. In the morning, it was off to the school parade, I put these three in some costumes that didn't make the final cut.
Tyson, Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals:

Carolina borrowed from Brooklyn, to become an adorable blond Pocahontas:
Show us your adorable shoes Carolina Jones:
Gracie "Alice in the Wonderland"..also borrowed from Earl cousins (thanks for saving me a bundle Kaelynn!)
Jack, Army Guy:

The Garden Gnomes, Henry and Fi:
Is this cute or what?
Of course these two wasted no time finding my candy stash by the front door for the trick-or-treaters:

This is what I saw when I looked down the hall.


It was a good time...but boy was I glad when it was over...they are already talking about what they want to be next year.

5 comments:

Doug Earl said...

Totally Awesome!!
Love Grandma Connie

gramyflys said...

Gosh, Cali. You go all out. My poor kids all had to take turns being a mouse in the ONLY costume I ever really made for Joey when he was in a school play in first grade! They were all happy when they grew out of that dumb mouse suit! Fun memories...

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Fiona dear, hide those ears!! Henry, no more candy, please!! Great looking kids. Dad D

Anonymous said...

Something about how Jack is posed makes him look EXCEEDINGLY handsome! Probably those crystal blue Earl eyes shining through the camo! He is a looker!

Earl Family said...

Oh, I love it. Your kids look adorable! You are welcome to my dress up box anytime :)