Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a New Day

My baby Fi is now 4 months old. Yesterday, I sat around and watched TV. Then it hit me...I have some spare minutes now! And so I will resume this blog basically where I left off....September 2009!!! I am mostly going to throw on a bunch of pictures. They will do a pretty good job of documenting my crazy life.

My parents came to stay with us. It was a very eventful time for me that flew by so quickly. They are now in Madrid for two years. I really miss them.



Tyson played his first season of flag football. It was funny. Joey has decided he needs to coach next time.

This is an awesome picture of Rob and Carolina. The quote should read "Carolina had a great idea"...this is what Rob said when we asked them why they got out every single game I own and spread them over the upstairs of my house. These two get into quite a bit of trouble. It seems that Carolina is the brains and Rob the brawn of this operation.


In September the Emigs all came to Utah for a birthday celebration (we missed you Em and Jared!) The dad turned 60! We had such a blast.


I was on bedrest, so I missed alot of the fun, including the BYU game they all attended, but here we are at Brick Oven having an awesome dinner...with no kids! Nat announced she was expecting. It was a great night.


We watched alot of football. BYU had a great season, and so did the AZ cardinals. Joey would make us wear our jerseys for the games.


Go Cardinals!



Gracie spent alot of time playing computer when I was on bedrest. It is amazing to me how she can navigate this website (starfall) without being able to read.



So, I hope all my "mamas" enjoyed installment #1. Better late than never, right?

7 comments:

Earl Family said...

Yay! Welcome back.I can't wait to read more.

Supercords said...

Hey, it's time you updated your family pic at the top of your blog. Maybe the Cardinals one?

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Thanks!! Love you!!
MOM

Angie said...

It's not just the mama's that ate excited to hear from you....I am excited to see pictures and hear more about your life!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Me too, great job. Dad

gramyflys said...

Oh, the day I have waited for! SO glad you are back to blogging. I love seeing those little munchkins. Need more pics of Fiona!
Love ya....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and quick update! Funny how much all of these kids have grown since we were together in September! Can't wait to read about Fifi's birth!...and more!