Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Rest of October

We brought Fiona home. Here are all the kids wanting to meet her. They took turns holding her (after lots of hand sanitizer!)


I wanted to include this picture of my Grandma Jones (Aha) with Fi. It was so fun having my grandma live with me.



My Grandma Earl came to visit. It was so fun to have her there. She was constantly cleaning and helping with my kids.


Halloween. Tyson was a AZ cardinal football player. Jack was a bat (thanks mom taking care of that!) Carolina was Minnie Mouse (again..and she informed me today she wants to be Minnie Mouse next year too) and Grace was Cinderella. I took it easy and passed out candy, while Joey did the heavy lifting of the ward party and trick-or-treating.


Henry and Fiona, with their ghost onsies and pumpkin hats. (One of Ashley's friends made the hats...toooooo cute!) This picture shows how skinny Fi got. She was losing weight and I had to supplement with formula.

Next up, November...I'm sure you are on the edge of your seats.

2 comments:

gramyflys said...

Oh, believe me...edge of my seat is an understatement. Nothing I like better than finding an update on a blog that includes pics of my highly-above-average grandkids!!!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Me too!!(the edge of my seat)
So glad you are blogging!
LOVE MOM