Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Time of Thanksgiving

November flew by. With a newborn, night and day have no meaning. Fiona definitely had the two reversed. She struggled to gain weight and I had to start supplementing with formula. Thanksgiving was great, but kinda a blur. It was at my house. I looked back and had absolutely NO pictures. I had to take some from my sister's blog.

I wanted to include this picture so I could remember what Fi looked like...cute. I however, look tired!

Joey loves to come up with something creative (or weird if you ask me) to make for Thanksgiving. This is him making pear brulee...it had 2 sauces and was actually really good.


Cousins!! It is so fun for the kids to be together. Here are the younger ones.


My dad carving the bird. I miss my dad!


The food was GOOD! My favorite thing was Ash's orange rolls.



Another awesome thing that happened in November was that my Grandma read the Twilight books. (I insisted) I kept asking her if she liked them and she would say "NO!"...emphatically I might add. She read them soooo fast though. She even stayed up later than her 10pm bedtime a couple of nights. If you know my grandma, breaking schedule is almost unheard of...so I'm pretty sure she was obsessed! Here she is with Grace, oh and look what she is holding!


November comes with alot of football. Ash got iron on letters and we made the babies BYU shirts for the Utah game. AWESOME.


I have so much to be thankful for!

5 comments:

::lindsay said...

Okay, I love that your Grandma read the Twilight series. That cracks me up!

Supercords said...

You know she's dreaming of cute vampires and bulked up wolf boys. I wonder what she'd make of the movies.

Allison said...

Cali! How are you doing so good on your blog????? I'm doing SO bad and now I have NOT excuse! i like it though..... you are one awesome lady. i can't believe how lucky we got to get you! :)

Peggy Dee said...

I have just been catching up on your blog. I don't care what you say, you look pretty darn great in all your pictures! There is only 1 that is not flattering and it's not you, it's just the shot. Even tired and puking - you look way too good. It's just not fair!

Your family is so beautiful. I am so happy for you. Hang in there and try to enjoy these moments. It seems like it lasts forever but it doesn't!!

Cali said...

Alli-I wouldn't say finally writing about Thanksgiving is "doing good on my blog". I am trying though.