Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What We Did Today

So, this is a break from trying to catch up on my whole summer. I present: "What We Did Today". This is a blog post that actually tells about my current life, today...not last month, not even last week! I feel like all I am ever doing is playing catch up.

The Girls were in a little "ballet" today. My friend Amy's daughter Aubrey (age 11), puts on a ballet every summer. She gets all the little girls in the ward and has practices and then puts on the performance at the church. It was so cute. It was "Hannah and Gretle". Here are some pictures of my girls and little clips. This is the kind of thing only grandmas really like, so the rest of you can skip this post. This dance is the "bird dance". Carolina is the tall one, and Gigi is the shorty.

It was fun to put make-up on the girls and do their hair. Ash came to help me. I didn't take pictures of them in their costumes...wahhh. but I took some others. Enjoy Grandmas:

Grace smudged her mascara right away...still cute.
Sisters.

Here, trying to do a "ballet pose".



In the dressing room, waiting for showtime.


After we got home and I realized I didn't take very many pictures:




Fi grabbed the tutu, then got really mad about it!


So my next post will go back to my usual...catching up with my summer.

8 comments:

TY and Jack said...

from ty


sahick fi

Angie said...

oh cali, that is awesome! those girls look so adorable...what a cute idea!

Angelique said...

I loved watching the video. Your girls have your pretty skin and just a tiny bit of makeup makes their awesome features really stand out. So cute.

Tyson looks super old in those pictures. And he really is a handsome little dude.

Your have some awesome kids.

ashleyboice said...

I love it...the girls were so cute today.

Earl Family said...

The tutu's turned out great! Way to pull it off :P

I love it. Your girls look adorable.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

I admit I LOVED it.
Love Grandma Connie

gramyflys said...

Oh man...a grandma's dream come true...a dance recital and a ballgame. What could be better? Sure has been a fun summer for those kids...

gramyflys said...

And poor Fi, being attacked by that tutu! She looks so mad!!!