Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More May

My computer has been broken since the spring. It has all my pictures on it. My brother was able to save them all, and it looks like he may even be able to fix the computer too. It is great to have a computer super hero as a brother. I haven't been able to blog though. I think that blogging without pictures is pretty boring. I just put some pictures from my camera onto my laptop though, so now I can get caught up on my journaling. And because this is a journal for me, I have to go back and document what I have been doing this summer.

May, as I stated in a prior post, was ALOT about baseball. But it was also about school winding down. Wow, the end of the school year is a busy time! To follow are pictures of Carolina's pre-school graduation, the dance festival and other randomness.

This is Carolina Jones with her teacher Miss Cindy. This is an amazing teacher. Carolina had such a great experience in preschool this year.

This is the dance festival at Aspen. If you click on this picture, you can see Ty front and center. The picture with Jack didn't turn out.


Just a picture of Fi. I wanted to document what she was looking like. She got her first 2 teeth when she was 7 months old. She is a tiny, skinny girl, who is super long. She is extremely wiggly, hardly ever holding still. My mom says she just looks like a blur on skype. She love to hollar at the top of her lungs.

My Grandma Jones..."AHA" came to visit for a week after having been in Almo for memorial day. I love these pictures. My girls never leave her alone. I love having her here with me.




Here they are dressed for church!

This is Jack, with best buddy Brody! They were on the same baseball team.

6 comments:

Allison said...

So was that a Primary dance festival? I've only heard of the YM/YW ones! Cool! My kids NEVER would have gone out there!

Glad your computer is alive and kicking again! Love the updates!

Kim said...

Lovin' the updates! You guys are such a cute family. :)

Earl Family said...

Love the updates!

Keep them coming!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Grandma this is a great picture with my 3 little Emig girls. You boys are ok too. Grandpa doug

Anonymous said...

Boy, Jack really looks more like Joey than I've ever thought before in that last picture!

TY and Jack said...

my dance was kinda dumb:(