Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Randomness

So, I never put baseball pictures of Tyson, and he sure hasn't let me forget about it. Here are some pictures of him. He did really well this year and progressed alot. He really improved and gained confidence in hitting, and fielding too.



This is what I call Ty's goofy picture face....he loves to do this every time I take a picture. In fact I have a hard time finding a picture where he is NOT doing this!


There, that's better...isn't he handsome?



He is number 27.



Ty gets really mad when he gets a strike, and we are really working on sportsmanship.




Okay, some pictures of Fiona...she is growing so fast.





More randomness....when Grace wakes up in the morning, her hair is CRAZY. It is like a poofy cloud around her head. The other day she woke up from a nap on the couch, and I just had to capture the look for my blog...enjoy. Also, she is not posing. This is her, "I'm annoyed at you" look, which makes me nervous for her teenage years!





Gracie recently told me she wanted her hair to be "as long as a giraffe's neck." So I have stopped giving her her signature "gigi bob".....we'll see how it goes.

6 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Hooray I've beenwaiting for pictures of Tyson playing ball too.
Grace and Fiona look great too.
I found out Fi means daughter in French.
Love Grandma Connie

Allison said...

CUTE pics of Ty playing ball! You can see he's in his element!

Grace's hair is awe-some! And that pouty look is SO cute! I can't wait to see her hair as long as a giraffe's neck!

Fi...what can I say...she is SUCH a doll and totally has her own look to me!

ashleyboice said...

Ty is awesome.

Earl Family said...

Tyson looks so official. And so grown up. How did that happen?

TY and Jack said...

i look sahick

gramyflys said...

Great pics!! Thanks so much. Sure love you all...