Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh, snap!

So Grace has really started talking. She repeats everything like a little parrot. This can be funny as she is always copying the other kids and saying things you don't usually hear a two year old say. Her pronunciation is not the best, but I love that she is trying. One word she says alot is "princess". Except when she says it, it sounds exactly like "nutsauce". So when I'm out and about I hear her screech "nutsauce" like 20 times a day...(I guess I have those clever marketing people at Disney to thank, I can't even get through the cereal isle at Macy's without her seeing one!)

Here are some pictures Ash took of her while I was in China. It shows her making her signature scowl while taking a bath in the kitchen sink, which is one benefit of having a pint-sized girl.



Another cute thing, I heard my kids the other day quoting a movie, they were all trying to say the expression..."ohhhhhh, SNAP!" Here are some of the variations:


CC-ohhhh, snack!


Jack-ohhh, smack!


Grace-ohhh map!

9 comments:

vjc said...

Ohh snack! Made me remember when In church Danny wanted to know when was the "snackament" ?

Mandi said...

Ok, I must be really behind. I have never even been on your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment, cause now I can add you to my list. Your kids are so cute! I love the blonde hair! Those sink pictures are darling!

Earl Family said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for coming over yesterday. So fun. Shall we plan for next Thursday? :)

Anonymous said...

That picture should be used for marketing something...anything! The expression on her face is priceless!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Love it! LOVE GRANDMA CONNIE

lysh said...

I laughed out loud! I am so glad you started a blog. Although I myself resisted I have already really enjoyed reading other peoples and love getting comments back. I really wish I oould just pack everyone up and move you all next door.

Lindsay said...

So I totally didn't know you had a blog Cali!! I'm so out of the loop. I'm so excited that you are keeping it up! Gracie looks fabulous in that picture. You need to blow that up and frame it in your bathroom or something. :)

mumovearls said...

Ok Grace is the Love of My husband! He just thinks she is the cutest little thing! These pictures are Adorable! Her words are even cuter!-nena

gramyflys said...

CALISTA STARTING A BLOG has been one of the happiest things in my life this year! I feel so much more connected to these precious little people of ours by being able to see what they are doing every day. Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this, Cali. I know that both your Mom and I are happy, happy grandmas because of it.
The scowl on this little GG face is indescribably delicious. And the "nutsauce" comment makes me belly laugh. SO cute.